If you are looking for private dental treatment in East Kilbride then you’ve come to the right place! Avondale Dental Practice offers a range of different packages to suit your needs.
This includes full NHS dental treatment, a private plan starting from just £14 a month, a private pay as you go plan or interest free credit.
We thought it may be useful to describe the difference between private dental treatment and NHS treatment so that you are armed with all the information you need to make your mind up about what treatment is right for you.
Private Dental Treatment
- You are able to have private appointments anytime our practice is open.
- Private treatment gives us complete freedom to provide the very highest standard of treatment.
- Appointments are longer to allow plenty of time to complete your treatment at a more relaxed pace.
- Cosmetic treatment is not available on the NHS, neither is certain treatments such as dental implants or tooth whitening.
- Orthodontic treatment for patients over the age of 18 is usually not available on the NHS and Invisalign is usually not offered on the NHS
With any private dental treatment at Avondale Dental Practice, your dentist will discuss your treatment options and costs and give you a written estimate before you commit to any treatment.
NHS Dental Treatment
- NHS patients are treated with the same care as our private patients.
- Treatment needs to be functional on the NHS and not for cosmetic reasons
- We must follow government guidelines for recalling patients which may mean you may not be entitled to a check up or clean as often as you want.
- NHS cleaning is designed to ensure gum health and treat what is clinically necessary eg gum disease
- Appointment availability may be limited. You may not be able to get appointments outside school or work hours.
If you are interested in becoming a patient at Avondale Dental Practice in East Kilbride and would like to hear more about either our private dental plans or NHS treatment then please get in touch via our website.