Are you self-conscious about your smile? Maybe your teeth are slightly crooked, or they’ve become stained and dull looking over time?
We can help!
Avondale is your friendly, local dentist practice in East Kilbride, specialising in cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry is usually referred to as dental work that improves the appearance of teeth, gums and/bite. It focusses primarily on improving the look of your teeth and in turn, your smile.
There are a number of dental treatments that Avondale Dental Practice offer that would fall under the ‘cosmetic dentistry’ category, these include; teeth whitening, adult braces, Invisalign, porcelain crowns and porcelain veneers.
Below we have explained some of the treatments a cosmetic dentist may do:
- Teeth whitening
- Over time, teeth can become stained from food, drinks & lifestyle choices. Our professional teeth whitening uses a bleaching process to safely remove stains and can improve the whiteness of your teeth by 5-8 times!
- Porcelain crowns
- Porcelain crowns are usually fitted over a decayed or damaged tooth to cover it up and appear more natural.
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental veneers are thin, white shells that are bonded to your existing teeth. They are used to fix a number of cosmetic issues, such as crooked teeth, damaged enamel and gaps between teeth.
- Adult braces
- There are a number of different ways in which we can straighten teeth so we recommend that you come in for a consultation with one of our dentists so that we can talk you through the different options and agree on one that is best for you.
- Treatments include Six Month Smiles, Quick Straight Teeth and Invisalign.
If you are interested in finding a cosmetic dentist in East Kilbride, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01355 234 919 or via our website.